Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I hope this finds everyone well, and that the cyclone, wind and rain aren't causing too much of a nuisance!!

On a happier note, as I mentioned the other day, I attended a Wedding Photography Workshop up at Tamborine Mountain (Blue Dog http://www.blue-dog.com.au/). It was really really great, and I got a lot out of it :) It was so much fun, that I'm going back tomorrow to attend yet another workshop (It is getting very addictive! hehe)!

For those of you that don't know, I have updated my website with new prices and packages :) Also, I have a fun and exciting Glamour Package that will be coming soon ... It envolves relaxing with some bubbly, getting your hair styled by a very talented multi-award winning hairdresser, getting your make-up applied, and then finally having a fun photo shoot with your new 'star' look! If you are interested in having some fun, and having photos to show off to your family & friends, let me know, as I would love to hear your thoughts :)

I'll now leave you with an image that I captured from the Wedding Photography Workshop, hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment