Monday, March 30, 2009

Portrait Sessions on the Gold Coast - 3rd May

The sessions for the Bundaberg Trip are filling up quite nicely. There are still a few spots to fill, so don't miss out! Just keep in mind that it will be Mothers Day the following month, and I know how much all the Mum's and Grandparents would love to have a picture of their loved ones on their wall to show off :) I know my Nan absolutely loves photos (I think if she had anymore pictures on her wall, the wall would actually fall over! hehe). So kids, you could even surprise Mum or your Nana with some beautiful pictures of you - they would love it!

Also, if you are not aware, I have some portrait sessions available at Pacific Pines on the Gold Coast on the 3rd of May (possibly the 4th of May also, depending on the interest I receive in the sessions).

What you receive:


  • 1 Hour Photography Session with you and your loved one/s

  • One CD with all edited images on it (This way you own the photos and you can print them off as you please when ever you want)

  • One DVD with edited images made into a slide show with music

The cost is $110 ($60 non-refundable deposit required, and the remaining $50 to be paid at the time of your session - receipts given to you on the day). The cost is a bit cheaper than the Bundaberg Portraits, this is simply due to the travel involved in driving to Bundaberg.

If you would like to book a session, you can either following this link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gold-Coast-Australia/Jane-Anne-Photography/42692399927?ref=ts#/event.php?eid=77211896162 for more information, email me at jane@janeannephotography.com.au, or phone me on 0432 967 133.

Before I go, I have added a 'Special' on my website (This special is not included in the Bundaberg and Gold Coast Portrait Sessions) http://www.janeannephotography.com.au/Jane_Anne_Photography_Website/Jane_Anne_Photography_-_Special.html It's great value and is great to have sitting on your coffee table to show off to your family and friends :)

Here is a photo that I really love of two sisters (at the Pacific Pines location on the Gold Coast)


No comments:

Post a Comment