Sunday, March 22, 2009

Web Launch and Bundaberg Trip

I hope this finds you all well :)

Firstly, I am just letting you know that my new website is up and running! Go to http://www.janeannephotography.com.au/ and check it out! Watch the 'Specials' page, as there are a couple of great deals coming very soon .... :)

Also, in case you didn't already know, I will be heading to Bundaberg on the 18th and 19th April. While I am there, I am offering you an affordable photography session at the beautiful Botanical Gardens. Don't let another year pass you by, get those portraits that you have always wanted.

Ok, so what do you get I hear you ask:

  • 1 Hour Photography Session
  • One CD with all edited images on it (This way you own the photos and you can print them off as you please when ever you want - just think how great your family portrait would look in canvas on the wall!)
  • One DVD with edited images made into a slide show with music
The cost is $150 ($100 deposit required, and the remaining $50 to be paid at the time of your session - receipts given to you on the day).


Session Times:

Saturday 18th:

9am-10am
10:30am-11:30am
12-1pm
1:30-2:30pm
3-4pm

Sunday 19th:
9-10am
10:30am-11:30am
12-1pm
1:30-2:30pm

Book in now, don't miss out! You can book via email: jane@janeannephotography.com.au or via phone: 0432 967 133

I'll leave you with a picture of one of my beautiful nieces (I have 3 nieces who are just gorgeous little tooties! Not bias at all hehe). She has just started to crawl, and is into everything, so I was surprised that she actually hung around long enough to pose for this shot hehe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment