Sunday, March 8, 2009

My First Blog!

Hello!

This is all very new to me .. so bare with me, as this is my very first Blog! Yay for me! hehe

I am going to use this blog to share with you, any happenings in regards to me and my photography ... it could be anything from my up and coming wedding (getting closer now and getting very excited!) to sneak peaks of client photos :)

Also, I am building a brand new website http://www.janeannephotography.com.au/ which will be up and running in the next week or two, so I'm really excited about that! So stay tuned .... :)

I will be attending a Wedding Photography Workshop on Tuesday - really looking forward to that! So I'll let you know how it all goes :)

Well, I'm going to finish it there for my very first Blog, and leave you with a photo of my dog 'Jazzy'. I just think she is the most beautiful, placid and loyal natured dog ever (not bias at all!) ...



No comments:

Post a Comment